Blog is me....

What is blogging? Where did it come from? How does "blog" even become a word? Does this mean that I can coin my own words too?

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

A rainy day indeed

So I woke up at 4am. Of course, I couldn't be sure that it was 4am, but it sure felt like 4am. The rain was pounding on my window and the roof above the apartment above my unit. That's how hard it was coming down! I could hear it all the way down in my apartment! I must have dozed off because then, it was 5am. Rain was still coming down.
Beep. Beep. Beep.
Damn this alarm! I walked over to the phone and shut it off. Then, I proceeded to climb back into bed and slept until 7am! So much for going to work early. Then again, this IS a holiday week so why should I work when half the people out there are still celebrating the remnants of Christmas?
So, I decided to take the matter into my own hands. I have decided that I will be deathly ill tomorrow. Why? Just so that I can pretend that I'm still "vacationing" just like everyone else. Oh, and so that I can go snowboarding. Mt. High has been getting a steady dose of snow so guess where I'll be tomorrow??
It is now 5pm and the rain is still steadily coming down as if someone had turned on the faucets of the heavens. It's not a leaky faucet type of rain, which is what we normally get in Southern California. You know, the kind that goes drip, drip for a bit and it becomes "Stormwatch 2003" or something like that.
Until next time...it's been real and it's been fun, but it hasn't been real fun. HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home