Blog is me....

What is blogging? Where did it come from? How does "blog" even become a word? Does this mean that I can coin my own words too?

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Why did the Chargers lose?

What happened out there on Sat. evening at Qualcomm stadium? Does anyone know??? I thought for sure that the Chargers would beat the Jets on Sat. Apparently, I was wrong. Very wrong.
I went to my friend, Ryan's, house to watch the game with some of the boys. He gave me a Sam Adams Light to wash down the chips and salsa. It's funny how everyone drinks "light" beers now. Remember when the only "light" options were Natural Light, Keystone Light, Miller Light, Coors Light, and Bud Light? Now, EVERYONE and their mom has a light version of their beer. I don't think it's helping the American obesity problem though...I guess drinking the light beer doesn't help when you are still eating buffalo wings that have been fried in God knows what. Mmmm....buffalo wings.....
Back to Ryan's house. Graham showed up with a Flutie jersey. I don't think that helped the Chargers play any better of a game. Why did we have to lose that game? Why did Kaeding miss that field goal? I could have kicked that field goal!!! All my teams suck. The UCLA Bruins and the SD Chargers. I'm giving up on football.....okay, just until the next season comes along. Then, I'll just be emotionally drained all over again.
It was a good thing that Ryan started making mixed drinks for me. I don't think I would have handled the loss as well as I did if I was completely sober. Those apple martinis made me feel warm and fuzzy though.
Another thing, talk about a complete blowout with the Colts game today! Wow....AFC West just didn't represent very well, did we? Also, what was going on with Brett Favre? All those interceptions! Might as well just hand over your balls to the Vikings at that point!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home