Blog is me....

What is blogging? Where did it come from? How does "blog" even become a word? Does this mean that I can coin my own words too?

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Happy Post Valentine's Day

I'm sure there were plenty of people out there blogging on Valentine's Day. I like being different (and besides, I was busy) so I thought I would pen a haiku to the day AFTER Valentine's Day. The 15th of February just doesn't get enough love. It's an anti-climactic day.

Post Valentine's Day
No one really cares or knows
Yearns for attention.

2 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Dern said...

According to Wikipedia Feb. 15 is Canada Flag Day. I got a chuckle when I inserted that holiday into the haiku....

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Bruingirl said...

I'm glad you got a chuckle. Canadians in general are kinda funny though, eh? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home