Blog is me....

What is blogging? Where did it come from? How does "blog" even become a word? Does this mean that I can coin my own words too?

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Meat (meet?) market

No, it is not a carniceria. Although, if you were in a Spanish speaking country, that's how you would translate it.
I'm talking about my gym - the Spectrum Club. First of all, Manhattan Beach tends to be a magnet for some of the most attractive people in all of L.A.! I've never seen so many MILFs in my life!! What would be the male equivalent? DILF? Well, there are plenty of those as well! ;-)
I don't know about you, but I like going to the gym to WORK OUT. Isn't that the main purpose of a gym anyway? Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE my gym! It is a beautiful place that is over 100,000 square feet in size with a locker room that looks like Burke Williams spa! We even have a bar, clothing store, and massage/facials day spa on-site. Yes, it's a pretty penny, but I wouldn't change gyms for the world!
I was on the treadmill the other day and a girl was on the elliptical machine in front of me. A good looking guy comes up and gets on the one next to her and before you know it - we have Cupid shooting an arrow. I guess if you're going to meet someone, you might as well meet them at the gym instead of the bars because at least you're going to remember what they look like the next morning.

1 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger Dern said...

You sure its only for the work out, not for the DILF (jk).

Sounds like a heck of a place. Stop looking at me from behind when I get on that elliptical machine. Why aren't you ever on the elliptical machines?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home