Blog is me....

What is blogging? Where did it come from? How does "blog" even become a word? Does this mean that I can coin my own words too?

Monday, March 07, 2005

Bragging rights

KEP was born on 3/6/05 at 8:34pm PST, weighing 6lbs. 9oz. and 18.5inches long. I am the proud auntie (not biological though) of this beautiful baby girl who is the daughter of my best friend, HP. Now most of you would agree that newborn babies are kinda funky looking. They are all red and scrunched up. They look like alien creatures, for the most part.
Based on my objective opinion of KEP, she is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen! She is just gorgeous! She is healthy and just the most perfect creation! Needless to say, this little girl is going to be spoiled beyond belief! She has so many adoring aunties and uncles, as well as an extended family of grandparents and even great-grandparents!
As sarcastic as I am, this is the one blog where I am just gushing about KEP! There's really nothing more special than holding your "niece" who is 15 minutes old and watching her look around at the new world before her.
Right now, she has curly brown hair and dark blue eyes. Hopefully, the eyes will stay that way. Mom and dad are both carriers of the blue eye genes so I guess only time will tell.

2 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger Dern said...

Awesome Bruingirl, and congrats!

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Bruingirl said...

Thanks dern! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home