Blog is me....

What is blogging? Where did it come from? How does "blog" even become a word? Does this mean that I can coin my own words too?

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Attached vs. detached earlobes

MA and I were having a discussion last night about the difference between attached earlobes and detached earlobes. She apparently is very discriminatory against attached earlobes. They are disturbing to her. She shudders at the sight of them. It made me wonder if she would have been my friend if I had attached earlobes. She stated that she would probably still be friends with me, but would have a hard time keeping her eyes off my lobes.
Now I'm obsessed with earlobes. I find myself looking at everyone's ears now. I'm curious as to whether or not I'm a carrier of the attached earlobe gene. I'm sure I am. I guess there are worse genes to carry around - like sickle cell anemia or something. Then again, I'm not African American so I don't really have to worry about that.
Genes are funny things like that. Sometimes you get a recessive gene that presents itself out of nowhere and other times, it's all about the dominant genes. I'm all dominant except for my elbows. I have double jointed elbows. Weird, huh?

7 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is MA. Is she saying that I'm an anomaly? Can I see a show of hands? Who's in agreement?

Here's my idea: Let's put all these freaks on an island together, after they are spayed & neutered, so that they don't procreate.

P.S. I would like to also pass a law which would prevent surgeries to detach earlobes so that these mutants can't hide among us humans.

 
At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MA again.

Did you ever wonder how Hugh Jackman was chosen to depict the animated Marvel comic book mutant character, Wolverine? Duh! He has attached earlobes!!!

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I'm an attached. Get over it...you are far outnumbered.

 
At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A ton of people have attached earlobes. You'd better stop watching TV and movies because they're EVERYWHERE. I'm working on a website on this very topic.

http://geocities.com/openbotheyes/

 
At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually most people have attached earlobes about 64 percent according to most studies. I don't like them personally but its hardly a big deal. I noticed almost the entire cast of lost has attached earlobes.

 
At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Attached earlobes are a trait of right wing political view, they are normally creative, less academic people. They are generally considered as more attractive people. Many have Germanic heritage and are VERY free thinking with good practical skills and high standards.

Detached earlobe people have benefits as well, this is just noted at statistical level.

 
At 2:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The majority have detached, tho attached is the dominent gene.

its cos we have elf blood ^^

why would you want floppy, saggy ears anyway? O.o

 

Post a Comment

<< Home