Blog is me....

What is blogging? Where did it come from? How does "blog" even become a word? Does this mean that I can coin my own words too?

Monday, March 28, 2005

LA Traffic

I had the day off of work on Friday, due to the Easter holiday weekend. I drove up the coast to Malibu to meet up with a friend for lunch and had to drive back to the Southbay, where I reside. They say that Malibu is 12 miles of beautiful coastal scenery, but after sitting in heavy traffic for over an hour, I couldn't care less about the "beautiful Pacific Ocean crashing into the rugged cliffs of Malibu". I love nothing more than sitting in a car and traveling 15 miles over the course of 2 hours. I had nothing better to do so why not sit in a car?
I think I spent half of my day off sitting in traffic. This is why I love LA so much! You are given the opportunity to catch up with all of your friends AND acquaintances while driving from point A to point B. Not only that, you get to listen to your favorite songs played over and over again on the radio. You can also learn the art of patience as idiotic people weave in and out of the two lane highway and get absolutely nowhere.

2 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger Dern said...

Aw, Grasshopper....must learn art of driving. Find car with tow hitch. Tie rope to car and you car. Take nap.

Sounds like a great roadtrip ;)

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Bruingirl said...

Yes, Master Po. I shall learn the art of driving. I will persevere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home