Blog is me....

What is blogging? Where did it come from? How does "blog" even become a word? Does this mean that I can coin my own words too?

Friday, March 18, 2005

Post St. Patrick's Day

It's a good thing that I don't get hangovers because I would be hurting right now if I did. Irish car bombs have resurfaced into my life, as of late. What is an Irish car bomb? It's a half pint of Guinness and you drop a shot that is half kahlua and half Bailey's into it and drink it as fast as possible. It tastes like a chocolate shake. Yummy!
Everyone wore green and claimed to have Irish heritage in them last night. If they didn't, there was surely a guy who would have asked if they would like some Irish in them.
Isn't it funny how most holidays revolve around drinking? Not just that, but there's always a particular drink associated with said holiday! Of course, we all know and love the usual drinking holidays like:

New Year's Eve = Champagne
St. Patrick's Day = Irish car bombs, Guinness, green beer
Cinco de Mayo = Corona, tequila, Dos Equis, margarita
4th of July = Beer
Christmas = Eggnog and brandy, hot toddies

We need more officially recognized drinking holidays!

2 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger wildwildreally said...

And we need MORE officially recognized drinking AFTER holidays!!! :) Tea, water, juice!! jejeje Only liquid, not food!

I'm sorry, my English is bad, but if you can help me!! please! :)

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Astera said...

Bruingirl, clearly our birthdays should be recognized drinking holidays. Leos, unite!

My drink: vodka w/ cranberry, or if we want to take it back to the UCLA days, amaretto sours!

Your drink: Unsure. Grey Goose and tonic? Whiskey? Anything with alcohol?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home