Blog is me....

What is blogging? Where did it come from? How does "blog" even become a word? Does this mean that I can coin my own words too?

Sunday, March 20, 2005

March Madness

It's that time of the year again when schools are matched up against one another in the hopes of clenching the NCAA basketball championship title. I can tell you from personal experience that there is nothing quite like the exhilarating feeling of winning a national title while being a student! :) GO BRUINS!! :)
So we have finished two rounds and there were some upsets that hurt my brackets, like Wake Forest. Thank goodness I didn't have them going all the way like some of the other guys in my office. My national champion team is still in the game!
Has anyone ever noticed how it's always the girl in the office who doesn't even know what a free throw shot is that wins the pool? Every year, in my office, a girl wins. And it's always a girl who couldn't give a damn about basketball! Why is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home