Blog is me....

What is blogging? Where did it come from? How does "blog" even become a word? Does this mean that I can coin my own words too?

Friday, January 14, 2005

Ex-boyfriends that suck

Don't you just hate it when you break up with someone and you think you're completely over them and then, all of a sudden, you relapse? It's been one of those mornings. No rhyme or reason for it. Just a sudden, illogical desire to get back together with the ex.
Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment. Seriously, why in the world would anyone want to be with someone who was verbally abusive and borderline physically abusive? I think I'm becoming one of "those girls"...you know the type. She gets beat by her boyfriend and yet, she thinks that he has redeeming qualities so she goes back to him over and over again....at least until he kills her. Not that my ex would ever kill me or really hurt me physically because I could probably beat him up. Most people could beat him up. Maybe that's why he's such an angry person. I think he has the Napoleon complex. I know he has the Napoleon complex.
C'est la vie, as they say. I'm obviously too distracted to work right now plus it's a beautiful day. I'm going to play golf. Then, I can take out my emotional frustration at the ball. "Son of a bitch ball! Why didn't you just go home?? Are you too good for your home? ANSWER ME!!!"

3 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger Astera said...

DON'T DO IT! Don't relapse! You're too good for that! I hope you got all your frustrations out playing golf. If not, make some more salmon and ingest with copious amounts of wine. Or skip the salmon and go straight to the wine. However, I find that a little food in the stomach lessens the potential for messy hangovers. You could always hold your alcohol better than I could, though...

 
At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Gilmore

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HATE THAT WHEN IT HAPPENS! I too just cannot get over my ex. It is so frustrating and time consuming. We do not see each other anymore, but for some time we shared a secret mailbox and we sent each other e-mails with fake codes and ids. It was thrilling but now the mailing has stopped. I've spent more than two months opening the mailbox each morning when I arrive to work and find nothing in it. It is so heartbreaking, I am anxious over nothing. I feel completely out of whack. I don't know if it is love or obsession, but it feel like a bit of both. Today I dialed his cellphone number early in the morning because most of the time it is off, but this morning it was on. The phone recorded the lost call, so Im thinking "Noooo, now he will think I am desperate to know about him!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home