Blog is me....

What is blogging? Where did it come from? How does "blog" even become a word? Does this mean that I can coin my own words too?

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Bruingirl is BACK!!!!!

After a long, grueling exam that took place over the course of two days, Bruingirl can resume a life of normalcy again! :)

Of course, some people may ask, when was Bruingirl EVER normal??? But really, isn't "normal" a totally subjective term anyway?

After studying for so many hours, it is amazing how your brain ceases all other functional abilities. I can honestly say that I now understand the meaning of the "absent-minded professor" syndrome. Looking at flashcards while driving probably wasn't the smartest thing to do, but then again, is talking on the phone while driving? Eating and driving? Putting on make-up and driving? Blackberrying and driving?

The more you think about all the things that people do in their cars while driving makes you want to stay off the roads as much as possible!

This weekend, Bruingirl and RM are off to a "Thelma and Louise" type of adventure. Hey, I would have no complaints running into a Brad Pitt look-alike!

4 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger katar said...

Congrats on finishing your exam.

I know that all bloggers secretly crave comments because it feeds the feelings of self-importance that caused them to start the blog in the first place.
:D
Happy holidays.

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Bruingirl said...

Thank you! We shall see if I passed it or not.....

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Dern said...

You mean I'm not supposed to read the paper and drive to work at the same time??

(don't drive that car too quickly over the cliff...)

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Bruingirl said...

Yeah, I would suggest NOT reading and driving at the same time. I've discovered that it's usually best not to do that....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home