Blog is me....

What is blogging? Where did it come from? How does "blog" even become a word? Does this mean that I can coin my own words too?

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!

I just completed my 100th blog, as of my last blog! Hurray!!!! How many of you out there can claim such a milestone? Okay, maybe quite a few of you, but I thought it was pretty neat nonetheless!

So, it's Feb. 14th. That wonderful Hallmark holiday where people wear pink and give gifts that no one really wants. Seriously, why is it necessary to put chocolates in a heart-shaped box? It must be the cheesiest cliche gift! I'll take a small box of Godiva or Teuscher any day over a cheesy heart-shaped box of bad Hershey's chocolate.

Now, before you get all defensive about Hershey's, I would like to say that I don't discriminate on chocolate THAT much. Who doesn't like a "kiss" now and then? But, I must say that regular "commercialized" chocolate just doesn't compare to gourmet chocolatiers.

Wishing you all a wonderful Valentine's Day filled with heart-shaped box chocolates from the local Rite-Aid, exquisite diamonds from Kay Jewelers, a stuffed teddy bear, a Hallmark card, a dozen red roses, conversation heart candies, and an overbooked dinner reservation somewhere with a prixe fix menu.

2 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger katar said...

Congrats on the "100" milestone, although i see you've been slacking recently in the blogging department.

Happy VD, heh.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Bruingirl said...

Yes, I'm a slacker....so shoot me. ;-P

Thanks for the VD wishes. Same to you. hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home