Blog is me....

What is blogging? Where did it come from? How does "blog" even become a word? Does this mean that I can coin my own words too?

Friday, June 16, 2006

Medicine aisle

Stereotypes and cliches are so great because they are so true! I went shopping at Target today. Luckily, I was able to get in and out before the apres-work crowd who make it impossible to find parking!

I like to take my time at Target, zig-zagging between various aisles and looking at items on sale that I will never need. One of these aisles that I walked passed was the medicine aisle. I literally had to stop and walk back to observe this aisle! There were a handful of gray-haired folks looking at various bottles of pain medication, among other things. It was such the classic, stereotypical sight that I almost laughed out loud!

"Myrtle....what do you think of this new Aleve??" asks Henry.

"Oh, Henry! You should know better than to take a pain medication that your doctor did not prescribe you!" retorts Myrtle.

Yeah....I'm really looking forward to getting old. Reeaaaallly. I am......

1 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger Dern said...

Dear Miss Scarlett,

Your profile interests crack me up.

And me, being infinitely older (by around a decade of weeks)....older IS something to look foward too...;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home