Blog is me....

What is blogging? Where did it come from? How does "blog" even become a word? Does this mean that I can coin my own words too?

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Lost: 2006 Winter

LOST: winter season 2006

Rain has been sparse and the weather has been consistently over 70 degrees during the day. Winter usually preceeds spring and in Southern California, is characterized by quite a bit of rain in the great LA basin area and snow in the mountains.

Winter generally exhibits colder temperatures of 55-60 during the day and dropping to the 30s-40s at night. Winter usually requires a jacket or a coat at night, and even during the day. Winter usually means killer waves and fresh powder in the mountains. Winter usually means gloomy skies and hot soups.

I went to the beach on Sunday in shorts and a tank top. I was wearing a bathing suit. I thought for a moment that it was summer. Then, the sun set at 530pm and I realized that it was still winter. What happened to winter though? I miss it. I wish it would come back. Where did it go? Does anyone know? REWARD!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Dern said...

Winter may have headed North?
All of a sudden on Monday the weather changed from the 40s-50s to 20s-30s. Give it a couple weeks, the rain should follow. :)

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Bruingirl said...

I'm still waiting.... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home