Blog is me....

What is blogging? Where did it come from? How does "blog" even become a word? Does this mean that I can coin my own words too?

Friday, April 15, 2005

Tax Day

Have you done your taxes? Do you owe the government money or will they give you money? I am happy to report that I will be getting a refund. CNBC's Sharon Epperson gave a report this morning on how most Americans will be spending their refund. The majority of Americans are planning on paying off debt or saving their money. What is wrong with you people??? That sounds like fiscal responsibility to me and that just sounds a bit too mature for my taste. I am planning on having some fun with my tax refund money. Hey, I worked hard all year...I deserve a little break! What exactly does that entail?

1) Buying $150 worth of bubbles. Who doesn't like bubbles? They even have flavored bubbles so that you can catch it in your mouth and it tastes great!
2) Buying 100 lotto tickets - I might be the lucky winner!!! Although, I must say that most lotto winners are the rejects of society. Hmmmm....I must have a pretty good shot at it then!!
3) Buying a sweet sound system for my sweet ride - it's a 1989 Honda CRX. Oh, and of course, it's all about da rims, baby.... 24" spinners.... it's gonna be bumpin'....
4) Buying the new Sony PSP with every game created for that system.
5) Buying a year supply of 40oz. Old E's....awwww yeah....

3 Comments:

At 1:03 AM, Blogger Dern said...

They're "giving" me money.

See you in line at the Wal-Mart while I'm getting a lifetime's supply of PBR 40's.....and shoots that what my cars missing....spinners....

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Bruingirl said...

What? You don't have spinners??? Was wrong wit you fool??

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Astera said...

Hey, for those of you who want the Old E or Schlitz or PBR, you know I'm your source! Well, at least for the contraband t-shirts. Ah, the joys of having a father who is the VP and legal counsel to a bad beer-brewing company.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home