Blog is me....

What is blogging? Where did it come from? How does "blog" even become a word? Does this mean that I can coin my own words too?

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Writing a dictionary

When most people decide they are going to write something, they write a short story or a screenplay or a poem. They might write a biography or an entertaining novel. They might write a cookbook based on the newest diet craze or even a blog about truly insignificant things in life. There are a few exceptions to this "norm" like Mr. Keane. He decided to write a dictionary on modern strategy and tactics. Pretty soon, everyone will be referring to his work as many often do to Sun Tzu and The Art of War.
This got me thinking that instead of wasting my time writing silly blogs, perhaps I should try my hand at getting published. Then, I thought about all the work that it might actually entail and I shut down that thought process immediately. So here I am, back to blogging for all to read. Hopefully, you will learn a thing or two.....don't say I didn't give you anything because I gave you a great salmon recipe (January 2005). Mostly, I just hope you laugh your a** off with at least some of my blogs.

1 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Blogger Dern said...

Found them all dull and dreary..;)

I blame it on the "CNN Effect"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home