Blog is me....

What is blogging? Where did it come from? How does "blog" even become a word? Does this mean that I can coin my own words too?

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Where the hell is Bruingirl???

She's been in rehab since returning from Costa Rica. Her blood alcohol level actually dropped off while in Costa Rica because she was too busy hiking, surfing, and swimming that there was no time to consume too many alcoholic beverages. Besides, she was in paradise so there really was no need to kill brain cells. Now that the regular work week has set in again, she needed to top off her blood alcohol levels. Ahhh....that's better....
Quick recap of the past couple of weeks: Food & Wine Festival benefitting a charity; Cinco de Mayo and one too many tequila shots; Ben Lee concert; San Diego; Mother's Day; driving all over Southern California.
Well, that's my quick blurb for the day as I roll up my sleeves and try my hand at this whole "work" thing again....
Yeah, I know, I should be back in the game after being back 2 wks, but I'm going to Yosemite on Sunday night....yup, another vacation. My life sucks....

5 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Blogger Dern said...

Sounds like ALOT.

Another trip? I should change careers.....guess engineering students really aren't that bright......

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Bruingirl said...

Funny thing is that I went camping in Yosemite w/ all engineers whose first name initial is "J"!!! I have too many engineers in my life...

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Dern said...

How are Jack, Jamie, Jason and John doing??

That is funny.....question is, are they degreed engineers or just have engineer in the job title?

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Bruingirl said...

They're all degreed. One went to Harvey Mudd - engineering dork all the way. Other one went to UCLA for undergrad AND grad in C.E. and the other went to UCSD and I don't know if he has his masters....I think he does.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Dern said...

Crap, smart engineers.....I better watch what I say......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home