Blog is me....

What is blogging? Where did it come from? How does "blog" even become a word? Does this mean that I can coin my own words too?

Monday, August 08, 2005

6-man Tournament

Debauchery at its finest. That is what the 6-man tournament is all about. Some may call it a volleyball tournament, but let's get real. Let's call it what it should be called. Drunken attempt at volleyball.

Grown men and women, dressed up as though they were entering a Halloween costume contest....flopping around in the hot sand and attempting a dig....as friends yell encouraging things to their teammates over the megaphone....

The oopah loompahs against the male fairies. The Lakers against the WWE. There were some interesting costume choices this year, as there are every year. Perhaps next year, my girlfriends and I will enter. Any ideas on costumes????

4 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Blogger Dern said...

My personal favorites: The Silver Robots vs. The Gold Robots....oh wait, we're talking V-Ball not street performances.

Crap, I'm drawing a costume blank right now......

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger katar said...

I vote for the Powerpuff girls. You can be Bubbles.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Bruingirl said...

Hmmmmm...street performers....that might be a funny costume in and of itself....

Powerpuff girls? I LOVE Powerpuff girls and how did you know Bubbles was my fav?!?!?!

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger katar said...

PPG because you are cute, yet capable of beating up stupid boys. I imagine that this applies on the volleyball court as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home