Blog is me....

What is blogging? Where did it come from? How does "blog" even become a word? Does this mean that I can coin my own words too?

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Security Clearance

One of my neighbors has to get security clearance for his work. This means that the government people go around and interview different people that he knows. I was one of the lucky ones who got interviewed.
Some of these questions they ask are really funny, if you ask me.

"Do you have any reason to believe that he would not be loyal to his country?" Uhh....I think he's a terrorist.
"What does he like to do in his free time?" Uhhh....he likes to have sex with his girlfriend.
"Does he use any illegal drugs?" Uhh....does pot count?
"When you interact with him on a social basis, what do you guys do?" We smoke crack cocaine and pick up hookers.
"Do you know what he does for work?" He makes bombs that kill bad people in bad countries.

How much do they really get out of these interviews anyway? People are going to say what the government officials want to hear.

1 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger Dern said...

I think I saw your neighbor down by the Ala Wai Canal dumping something into the water......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home