Blog is me....

What is blogging? Where did it come from? How does "blog" even become a word? Does this mean that I can coin my own words too?

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

5th of July

My liver hates me. My liver wants to run away from my body. If liver abuse was a crime, I would be locked up for life. Why am I at work? Why did I drink so much? Why do we celebrate all holidays with weekend benders? Why are jello shots so popular on the 4th of July?

They say that college students engage in binge drinking. 20s somethings do the same thing, except we drink better alcohol instead of Keystone light and generic vodka. Bruingirl is going to detox now...

2 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Blogger Dern said...

My liver goes why? My lungs go why the stogie? My eyes go whoa the fireworks....

(20 somethings drink better stuff......I guess I better grow up a bit......)

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Bruingirl said...

No fireworks for me. Too foggy and cold. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home