Blog is me....

What is blogging? Where did it come from? How does "blog" even become a word? Does this mean that I can coin my own words too?

Sunday, August 14, 2005

The Day After

Short, sweet, and to the point. I would like to thank everyone in my life for showing me their love for me. Thanks for coming out to celebrate my birthday last night and showing me you care. Thanks for being special people in my life. I am truly lucky to have each and everyone one of you in my life and I hope that I am able to provide the same kind of joy in yours. So many people showed up to dinner and to the club last night. Many others called me to wish me a "Happy Birthday" and others actually sang to me! To all those dear to my heart, near and far, I love you all! Thanks for making my birthday special!

We will now resume with our original program of sarcasm......

4 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, Blogger Dern said...

Sounds like you had a GREAT birthday! :)

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Bruingirl said...

Just lots of great people in my life. :)

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger katar said...

dont forget the great people who comment your blog!

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Bruingirl said...

Of course not! It's all about my blogging community peeps! WORD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home