Blog is me....

What is blogging? Where did it come from? How does "blog" even become a word? Does this mean that I can coin my own words too?

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Upcoming vacation

In less than a week, I will be on a plane headed to Chile! I will be in deep powder, snowboarding the Andes! Yes, that is correct! I will be boarding/skiing south of the equator in a week! For 2 weeks, we will be touring Santiago, Valparaiso, Vina del Mar, the wine country, and Portillo. Bruingirl is going to have the time of her life!

That being said, I think it's somewhat difficult for me to focus on the tasks at hand.....like work! Who wants to work when a vacation is coming up? Nothing will be sweeter than drinking Chilean wine that's purchased at a Chilean vineyard instead of the local Trader Joe's! Nothing will be more exhilerating than riding down a 2600 vertical drop, of a 2 miles run, with Mt. Aconagua in the background.

Heat wave in Southern California? 90 degrees at the beaches? Humidity? None of these things will be on my mind while Chile is enjoying their mild winter!! :)

1 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger Dern said...

Cool! (bad pun intended even)

Don't forgetta send me a post card....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home