Blog is me....

What is blogging? Where did it come from? How does "blog" even become a word? Does this mean that I can coin my own words too?

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Paris Hilton and Carl's Jr.

Most women I talk to do not think Paris is attractive. Charlize Theron? Yes. Katherine Zeta-Jones? Yes. Jennifer Garner? Yes. But, Paris Hilton? She's skanky. Yes, she has a great body, I'll give you that. But, her face looks like a cross between a horse and an inbred something or other. She's a walking STD of some sort....guaranteed. Why do guys find her appealing? She's gross....like Tara Reid.

1 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger Dern said...

There's an entire web site devoted to the commercial with behind the scenes commentary?? There is, the $1 off coupon for a burger at the bottom of the page....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home