Blog is me....

What is blogging? Where did it come from? How does "blog" even become a word? Does this mean that I can coin my own words too?

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Procrastinating as an art form

You would think that after the lessons learned in college that I would stop procrastinating. You would think that I would understand time management better. Well, here I am again. Studying for yet another exam for work with 300 unbearably boring pages to read before Friday, 9am. Do I have to take this exam to remain employed? No. Should I take the exam and pass it? Yes, especially considering that I've already put in 1.5yrs of previous coursework into this!
If I see another section devoted to a gross estate inclusion due to Sec. 2035 and Sec. 2042, I am going to scream!!! And then, the textbook has the nerve to say "there are many more complex tax issues associated with this matter that cannot be covered in this book". Uhhh....okay, so why even mention it? Just to confuse the reader????
See, my life would be easier if I actually took the entire quarter to study this material instead of waiting until the last two weeks prior to the exam. Now, I have no life and am permanently attached to my textbook until Friday.
All my creative juices have been drained and my physique is taking a turn for the worse. So, this is what happens when you don't workout for a week and a half.....I think I'm getting the shakes.....

2 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger Dern said...

In order to lend some balance to the universe I've taken up some exercise for you......actually that doesn't help does it.....

I'm horrible at Time Management, but foolishly am allowed to project manage.......

Good Luck with the Test. :)

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Bruingirl said...

Thank you for lending some balance to the universe...I thought there was something out there maintaining the balance - it's good to know that it's you!!! :)
Thanks!! I hope I pass the test!! Eeeeek!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home