Blog is me....

What is blogging? Where did it come from? How does "blog" even become a word? Does this mean that I can coin my own words too?

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Bachelorette Parties

As tradition would have it, every man and woman should have a last "Hurrah!" before that walk down that looooong aisle. The 2005 version of the bachelorette party is definitely not your mother's party. Some girls will have strippers. Some will have spa days. Others will just have a drunken night on the town. Every year, I am obliged to attend at least 1-3 of these rites of passage. As one of my friends would say, it's a "roving cock tease"!

I guess some guys could call it a roving cock tease....I think it's more akin to a wolf pack. The girls travel in packs of usually at least 6 or more. There is one leader, i.e., the bachelorette. There is a pecking order from the maid of honor to the bridesmaids to the other peripheral girlfriends or siblings. They will circle their prey (good-looking guys who are drunk) to get it excited and scared at the same time. They attack their prey by asking him to buy a blowjob shot or do a body shot off the pack leader. They move on to the next prey.

Either way you look at it, it's a bunch of drunk girls acting like college kids again. What could be better than that???

3 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger wildwildreally said...

Sorry! But I think it's necessary translation for me: "roving cock tease"???

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Bruingirl said...

Roving = moving around; roaming.
Cock = Dick; penis; male genitalia
Tease = Someone who frustrates a guy.
Basically, it means that we flirt with guys but we don't do anything with them as we travel from bar to bar. Funny, no? :)
Roving cock tease es el mismo con un viajando pene embrome...mas o menos...

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Dern said...

Knew I shoulda been careful of the loud group....specially the one wearing the white veil....

(Actually I don't think I've seen any bachelorettes roaming Waikiki since I've been here.....just couples or bar scene people)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home